What to expect during our initial meeting
When you first contact The Tail Trail we will schedule a Free Initial Consultation with you. This 30 minute consultation will allow you to discuss your specific care requirements and, of course, allow us to personally meet you and your pets. If after our meeting you decide to use The Tail Trail, we will ask that you provide us with the following information, prior to the start of our engagement.
- Your pet's Age and State of Health.
- The service or services you are seeking.
- Feeding Schedule.
- Behavioral Issues, if any.
- Your Contact Information.
- An emergency contact in the event you are unreachable.
- Your veterinarian's contact information.
Our welcome consultation helps us gather everything we need to ensure that we meet your expectations and take excellent care of your pet. We will keep your information confidential and on file so that we are fully ready to be of service, whenever you need us, even on short notice. Ideally, we appreciate at least 48 hours notice, but in an emergency, we will make every effort to accommodate you.